Domain Name Registration Process
There are five (5) steps to follow to register a Domain Name:
- Search for a Domain Name. If it is available confirm intention to register.
- Select the registration term, and provide your contact details and DNS information.
- Review the information for correctness.
- Agree to the Service Agreement.
- Provide payment information and submit your request.
Please also take the time to check out the following ICANN Document: Your rights and responsibilities as a registrant