Web24 Management Pack
Web24 Management Pack
Web24’s highest level of support with the Extended Support service!
Includes Server Backups, Hardware Firewall and Heartbeat Checks!
Alerts generated from Heartbeat Checks are sent to Web24 support staff for proactive investigation and attempted remedy!
Get four (4) After Hours Phone Support calls per month for your subscription that includes Web24 Management Pack!
- Added security via Hardware Firewall service
- Server and Database Backups included
- Web24’s Highest level of support package
- Four After Hours Phone Support calls per month include
All Rounded Service that keeps your Service secure and reliable
- Web24 will apply the following firewall rules to filter traffic to your Server via an external Hardware Firewall.
- Authorised account holders may request customisations to the Hardware Firewall rules for their Server based on the functionality of the Firewall. Requests need to be in writing via a support ticket. Firewall changes will be made within two business days of the request being confirmed. A fair use policy on the number of changes is applied at Web24’s sole discretion.
- This Hardware Firewall service is independent of any local software firewalls that you may deploy.
Heartbeat Checks (Ping, SSH/RDP), alerts to Web24
- Web24 will monitor your Server for availability on the following network protocols or ports:
- Linux Servers: ICMP (Ping) and SSH (Port 22)
- Windows Servers: ICMP (Ping) and RDP (Port 3389)
- Service Monitoring alerts are sent to Web24 Support Staff as per the Extended Support service.
Daily Server Backups including SQL Databases, 14-day retention
- Backups are taken daily with a 14-day retention period.
- A customer may request longer retention periods, which will be charged based on the total data volume under management.
- This backup service allows a point in time restore on the following basis:
- Entire server
- Individual file(s) or folder(s)
- Whole database(s)
- Table(s) within a database
- Database backups supports Microsoft SQL Server (versions 2012, 2014) or MySQL, based on the type of Software Deployment that is selected at time of purchase.
- Backup data is stored on a remote Backup Server under Web24’s management.
- Backup servers communicate with your server via a private back-end network.
- A restore of any one of the above types is deemed to be a restore event. Two (2) restore events are included with the backup service per month. A fee of $49 + GST applies for each additional restore event.
- Authorised account holders may request a restore. Requests for restores need to be made in writing via a support ticket. The restore process will be initiated within four working hours of you confirming Web24’s understanding of the restore request. The duration of a restore cannot be guaranteed. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the restored data is correct and can be used by their applications.
- Individual Support Ticket enquiries (per issue) will receive up to 30 minutes of troubleshooting or investigating time, on a best efforts basis, for the below support categories.
- Ensure network accessible and routable via their subscribed public IPv4 address/es
- Ensure SSH and RDP access to VPS or DS
- Ensure client is not blocked by IDS / IPS
- Plesk Control Panel support*
- cPanel/WHM Control Panel support*
- System resources checks (once per month & upon request)
- Installation of Web24 supplied SSL certificate to a Web24 supplied Server
Further troubleshooting time may be purchased at our standard hourly rates (currently $125 + GST).
- Web24 will pro-actively receive the alerts generated by Heartbeat Checks to investigate and attempt to restore SSH or RDP access.
- Up to four After Hours Phone Support calls per month are included with the service. Additional calls will each be charged at $125 + GST per hour, with a one-hour minimum call out and no connection fee. Calls must be logged by an authorised account holder. Please note, however, that there is no charge for tickets raised via the Web24 Customer Portal or by Email for any service at any time.
NOTE: If a customer logs an After Hours call for a server not covered under the Web24 Management Pack, that call will be charged the hourly rate of $250 + GST and the call connection fee of $50 + GST, as per our Service Level Agreement.
*Support Exclusions apply, see website for details.
Monthly Price (ex GST): See your hosting plan for pricing.
Terms & Conditions
- Changes to the default ports for SSH and RDP will need to be communicated to Web24 service desk to ensure the Heartbeat Check continues to work. Failure to do so will result in excessive false alerts.
- Alerts are sent to one email address and/or one Australian mobile phone number.
- To manage the data retention policy, 30 days’ notice of service termination is required. At the end of the termination period, all customer data held on the Web24 backup servers may be deleted.
- Customers that require Web24 to backup MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases that were not preinstalled at time of order need to contact Web24 to discuss options. This includes database software that was installed after server build.