Web24 Server Management
Web24’s professional support with the around the clock help with 24×7 Technical Support.
Includes 24×7 Monitoring and Heartbeat Checks.
Alerts generated from Heartbeat Checks are sent to Web24 support staff for proactive investigation and attempted remedy.
- Web24’s Server Management plans
- 24 hour phone support
- Two tiers to suit your requirements
Linux and Windows Certified Server Management Plans
24×7 Extended Support Included in Server Management
- Individual Support Ticket enquiries (per issue) will receive up to 30 minutes of troubleshooting or investigating time, on a best efforts basis, for the below support categories.
- Ensure network accessible and routable via their subscribed public IPv4 address/es
- Ensure SSH and RDP access to VPS or DS
- Ensure client is not blocked by IDS / IPS
- Plesk Control Panel support*
- cPanel/WHM Control Panel support*
- System resources checks (once per month & upon request)
- Installation of Web24 supplied SSL certificate to a Web24 supplied Server
Further troubleshooting time may be purchased at our standard hourly rates (currently $198 inc. GST).
- Web24 will pro-actively receive the alerts generated by Heartbeat Checks to investigate and attempt to restore SSH or RDP access.
- 24 Hour Phone Support
Server Management ($149/mo)
Setup and Connectivity
|Provisioning of server||Included||Included|
|Installation of operating system and default software||Included||Included|
|Server reboots (on request)||Included||Included|
|Ensure IPv4 address availability||Included||Included|
|24×7 Email Support||Network Only||Included|
|24×7 Phone Support||Network Only||Included|
Infrastructure and Network Monitoring
|24×7 network & hardware monitoring||Included||Included|
|OS Updates – On request||–||Included|
|Software installation using OS (yum, easy apache, cPanel) – On request||–||Included|
|Apache/Litespeed optimisation (on request)||–||Included|
|MySQL/MariaDB service optimisation (on request)||–||Included|
|Installation and basic configuration of cPanel/WHM||–||Included|
|Website, Email, MySQL setup with cPanel/WHM||–||Included|
Website and Application Support
|Installation of apps through cPanel or Softaculous (best effort basis) – On request||–||Included|
|Manual installation of software packages (best effort basis) – on request||–||Included|
|Installation and support of third party apps||–||–|
|Website and content management||–||–|
Firewall & Security
|Ensure client able to connect to SSH/RDP (firewall unblock)||Included||Included|
|Config Server Firewall (CSF) installation – Linux only||–||Included|
|Vulnerability scanner / Anti virus||–||Included|
Add Server Management to your New Server at Checkout
OR CALL 1300 493 224 for existing servers
Internal Heartbeat (Ping, SSH/RDP) Alerts Sent to Web24 Support
- Web24 will monitor your Server for availability on the following network protocols or ports:
- Linux Servers: ICMP (Ping) and SSH (Port 22)
- Windows Servers: ICMP (Ping) and RDP (Port 3389)
- Service Monitoring alerts are sent to Web24 Support Staff as per the Extended Support service.
Terms & Conditions
- Changes to the default ports for SSH and RDP will need to be communicated to Web24 service desk to ensure the Heartbeat Check continues to work. Failure to do so will result in excessive false alerts.
- Alerts are sent to one email address and/or one Australian mobile phone number.
- To manage the data retention policy, 30 days’ notice of service termination is required. At the end of the termination period, all customer data held on the Web24 backup servers may be deleted.
- Customers that require Web24 to backup MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases that were not preinstalled at time of order need to contact Web24 to discuss options. This includes database software that was installed after server build.