Service Level Agreement
- Coverage and Terminology
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to the customer or party or parties (“You”, “Your” ) who hold a current account with any of the Web Hosting (the “Services” ) services from Web24 Group Pty Ltd (” Web24″) and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with Web24. As used herein, the term “Web Site Availability” means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of customer’s Web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and/or HTTPS, as measured by Web24.
- Technical Support
Web24 will provide You with technical support for setup of your account, access basic site set and other related issues at no additional charge. Web24 will not provide development-related support for web applications, scripts or components from third parties, scripts of installable applications from our Application Vault, or those developed by You.
- Business Hours:
- Ticket Support is available 24 hours a day [Excluding Public Holidays].
- Phone support is available Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 8:00pm AEST and Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm AEST [Excluding Public Holidays].
- Web24′s target response time to technical support requests is less than one hour. The response time depends on the complexity of the enquiry and current support request volumes.
Out of Business Hours:
- Ticket Support Tickets can be submitted but will be actioned next business day.
- Phone support: Web24 has on call technicians to respond to critical issues. This can be accessed by Option 2, followed by Option 5, on the support phone number.
- Critical Issues for customers without management will be charged at $125 + GST per hour (minimum 1 hour) unless it is a Web24 fault. Customers with Full Management Contract will not incur a charge for critical issues.
Non-critical issues for all customers are chargeable at $125 + GST per hour (minimum 1 hour).
- Service Level
Web24 aims to achieve 100% Web Site Availability for all customers.
Except under the conditions mentioned in the next section below, if the Web Site Availability of customer’s Web site is less than 100%, Web24 will issue a credit to You according to the following table:
Total Downtime Credit Percentage 99.99% to 100% 0 to 4.32 minutes 0% 98% to 99.99% 4.32 mins
to 14 hrs 24 mins
10% 95% to 97.9% 14 hrs 24 mins
to 36 hrs
25% 90% to 94.9% 36 hrs to 72 hrs 50% 89% or below more than 72 hrs 100%
The credit will be calculated based on the monthly service charge for the affected Services.
- Maintenance Procedure
- Web24 will do its best to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer.
- Web24 reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the Service.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond Web24 hosting’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the Web24′s Network or it’s upstream providers, unless such failure is caused solely by Web24;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Web24;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Web24′s measurement system;
- customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Web24′s Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Web24 is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Web24 will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Web24 : Web24 server links to the Internet, and Web24′s servers.
- Please note: Server downtime is not recorded and no credit is issued during scheduled or emergency system maintenance. Outages caused by the actions beyond Web24′s control including, but not limited to DoS attacks or other forms of intrusion are excluded from the uptime/downtime calculations.
- To guarantee optimal performance of the hosting infrastructure, it is necessary for Web24 to perform routine maintenance on the servers. Such maintenance often requires taking Web24 web and email servers off-line, typically performed during off-peak hours. Web24 will give you advance notice of maintenance requiring the servers to be taken off-line whenever possible. Web24 reserves one hour of Service unavailability per month for maintenance purposes. Such unavailability is not included in the Service Availability calculation.
- Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a refund based upon SLA performance, send an email or written refund request to the Accounts Department. You must provide your Account ID and all dates and times of server or network unavailability. REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT WITHIN THIRTY DAYS OF THE END OF THE MONTH FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING A REFUND. If the unavailability is confirmed by Web24, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after Web24′s receipt of customer’s credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by Web24 and are customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Web Site Availability of customer’s Web site.
Note: Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges